ICU Visiting Hours:
GUIDELINES TO VISITOR
- To make sure that you are always informed on the condition of your loved one, Padmaja Hospital has reserved specific times for you to be able to meet with the Doctor taking care of your family member.
- Please proceed to the Out Patient Office during the listed hours and contact the Doctor's Secretary with the patient's name.
- Please note, in the event that the doctor is not available due to an emergency, you may be required to wait or you may be directed to another physician to receive an update on the patient's status.
- Please note, our patients' confidentiality is of utmost importance to us and therefore you may be asked to show the Patients attender Pass and note your relationship with the patient in the register maintained in the Out Patient Department.
- Please remember, children younger than 12 must be supervised by an adult, other than the patient, at all times.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the Hospital.
- Patients' valuables such as money and jewellery should not be brought to the ward.
- For the safety and health of all concerned, the Hospital does not allow anyone to sleep on the floors in the waiting rooms, halls or lobbies.
- In consideration of our patients' health, visitors are expected to be non-disruptive. Any visitor whose presence or behaviour is disruptive to the progress of patient care will be asked to leave.
- Visitors may not smoke in patients' rooms or anywhere in the Hospital
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
Accommodation for relatives and visitors from out-of-town is available for an additional cost on the Hospital premises (subject to availability) and at nearby motels. Contact Admissions Desk for additional information.
To ensure the utmost care and to limit the rate of infections to our patients we have developed a policy for visitations
- Visiting Hours :11:00am to12:00pm and 4:00pm to 5:00pm (All days).
- Only one adult family member (18 years or older) is permitted to stay in the Waiting Lounge outside Visitation Hours. Additional seating is available in Block 1 Lobby. You will be asked to provide the Attenders Pass to be allowed to wait in the Waiting Lounge outside the visiting hours.
- Only one visitor is encouraged to visit the patient. This is to ensure that we reduce the rate of infections for the severely ill patients in this ward.
- All visitors will be required to wear a gown prior to entering the ward. This ensures that we limit the risk of infections and limit the disturbance to the ward's patients.
One free disposable gown will issued by Security at the entrance of the ward based on the submission of the Attender Pass and Verification of patient admission status during visiting hours.