Padmaja Hospital Comprehensive Diabetes and Nutrition Center is devoted to assisting you to successfully manage diabetes using the latest treatments, information, and technology available. Diabetes can be controlled, allowing people to have full, productive lives by personalizing diet plan, oral medication or insulin. Our Diabetes Center works to achieve the top quality outcomes helping people with diabetes to live healthy and long lives. Padmaja Hospital has a history of success treating people with diabetes. We offer a comprehensive educational program for patients living with type 1 or type 2 diabetes who are receiving a multiple daily injections or intensive insulin therapy which enables the patients to keep the blood sugar level as close to normal as possible and help you amend your lifestyle safely. We are well-versed in the administration of insulin, either with pumps or injections. Since diabetes often requires long-term care, our experts often form long-term connections with the patients and know their lifestyle better which could save you time and frustration as you won't have to repeat the goals of your treatment at each visit.
Patient-centered care is at the heart of everything we do and Padmaja Hospital Comprehensive Diabetes and Nutrition Center continues to reach new heights by building upon a long history of excellence. The Diabetes Center specialists are experts in the intensive management of type-1 diabetes, type-2 diabetes, Gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) and prevention of diabetes complications like nerve damage, blindness, stroke, heart disease, endocrine disorders or amputation. Our highly experienced team consists of nationally certified diabetes educators, registered dietitians and nurse educators who offer an individualized plan of care to successfully manage the disease and prevent complications. We have a hands-on philosophy that helps us educate you on reducing the symptoms in fresh and unique ways.
- Nutrition Consultation: We develop realistic dietary goals for managing the patient’s weight and controlling blood sugar safely.
- Exercise Therapy: We create individualized fitness programs to control blood glucose levels and enhance the patient’s health.
- Diabetes Treatment: We provide world-class treatment for diabetes including oral medications, injectable insulin and other medications
- Diabetes Self-Management Training: We provide tools and training which can greatly minimize the long-term risk of complications of diabetes and manage it with lifestyle adjustments
- Comprehensive individual assessment
- Insulin administration support