Padmaja Hospital provides state-of-the-art laparoscopic surgery for various conditions including bleeding inside the belly, severe belly pain, ulcerative colitis, chronic constipation, diverticular disease, Crohn’s disease, rectal prolapse, chronic constipation, familial polyposis and colon cancer. Laparoscopy is a type of minimally invasive surgery done by a special instrument called the laparoscope which is inserted into the abdomen through a small incision. Laparoscopy has many benefits such as shorter hospital stays, shorter recovery times, fewer lung, heart and wound complication, less blood loss and less pain after the surgery. Padmaja Hospital has pioneered Laparoscopy and our surgeons hold years of expertise in conducting these minimally invasive surgeries.
Padmaja Hospital covers all laparoscopic surgery including, but not limited to:
- Hernia repair
- Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus with or without removing tubes and ovaries)
- Whipple (removal of the head of pancreas, part of small bowel, common bile duct and gallbladder)
- Bowel resection (removal of part or all of the colon)
- Liver resection
- Nephrectomy (removal of a kidney)
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Myomectomy (surgical removal of fibroids from the uterus.)
- Removal of endometriosis
- Appendectomy (appendix removal)
- Laparoscopic Prostatectomy
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
- Taking a biopsy
Padmaja Hospital is equipped with most-recent and modern techno-logically advance gadgetry and most-recent laparoscopic equipments and state-of-art operation theaters with all modern facilities. Our operation theaters are is looked after by the qualified and trained anesthetists and nursing staffs round the clock. One of the highlights of the surgery conducted by our experts is we offer patients the results of a traditional, open surgery but with incisions that are only two inches long. Our faculty has a positive mindset and takes an undeterred approach in all situations. We are dedicated to working closely with the patient to determine the most appropriate cost-effective approach for their condition.