Padmaja Hospital Department of Oncology delivers comprehensive cancer care with a multidisciplinary oncological team by using the cutting edge clinical research technologies ensuring the highest standard of quality. From hormonal therapy to immunotherapy to chemotherapy and antibody therapy, we provide an all-round support & treatment safely and effectively. Our specialists in medical oncology - some of the leading providers of cancer care in Telangana provide comprehensive diagnostic and consultative services to patients with various types of cancer, including:
- Lung cancer
- Breast cancer
- Lymphoma cancer
- Gastrointestinal cancers
- Solid tumors cancer
- Rectal cancer
- Thyroid cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Liver cancer
- Head and neck cancers
- Breast cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Brain tumors
- Skin cancer (melanoma)
- Leukemia cancer
- And others
Personalized and Compassionate Care starts at Padmaja Hospital Department of Oncology and we offer personalized, whole-person care to people with cancer and we focus on the personal as well as the medical needs of patients by providing a diverse range of services for patients and their families. We have tailored our services to meet the psychological and social needs of patients and families as cancer patients do best in a specialized and sensitive environment and we can fight against cancer with dignity and hope. We offer a multi-disciplinary approach to your care with resources to help with emotional and financial concerns, nutritional guidance support groups and educational programs. Undergoing cancer treatment can be stressful and fearful; we offer a caring, compassionate approach to your treatment and treat every patient like family. Our goal is to provide integrated, holistic cancer services to our community.
Padmaja Hospital Department of Oncology has a new transfusion area, a new patient rooms designed for comfort and privacy, and private consultation rooms. The department is housed with advanced technology, multidisciplinary specialists and modern medical equipments which enhance the quality of treatment. The Department of Oncology also includes a radiation oncologist, licensed dietitians, surgical oncologist, physical therapists, pain management physicians and other support providers. Our Oncology unit feature:
- Safe and effective systemic therapy for cancer
- Industry-leading protocols with constant upgrades
- Safe antibody therapies, High dose curative chemotherapy regimens and immunotherapy
- State of the art bone marrow transplant facilities and top class hemato-oncology care.
- Paediatric treatment of Cancers of blood and solid organs
- Robotically assisted, minimally-invasive, and laparoscopic surgical techniques.
- Highly precise radiation therapy treatments.
- On-site Oncology Pharmacy which uses advanced technologies such as bar-coded medications and computerized ordering systems
- On-site Laboratory Services which is housed in the restful environment of Padmaja Hospital for the convenience of patients receiving cancer treatment.